Click an item below
Case Related Links
We have provided you with information and links to other websites that contain helpful and important information for clients and their families.
- Brevard County Clerk of the Court
- Brevard County Jail Inmate Information
- Food, Clothing, Shelter Links
- Counseling, Mental Health, Substance Abuse
You can obtain information about your case by linking to the Clerk of Court’s website. The following instructions will help you navigate to your information.
How to use the Brevard County Clerk of Court’s Website BECA Case Tracking System
1. Under Public Records Search, click Case Search.
2. Select BECA-General Public Court Records Search.
3. You must accept the terms of the disclaimer to proceed.
4. Select General Public Records Search.
5. Choose Person Name or Case Number.
6. If name, enter in boxes; if case number, enter case number in boxes according to the format: 05-year-XXXXX-A/B/Cxxx-xx.
7. If using name search option select filing date range: the from date should be prior to date of arrest.
8. When the various cases appear, click the case number of interest.
9. The case menu can be found on the top of the page.
10. The most helpful links on the case menu:
a. Participants: Indicates the presiding judge and arresting officer.
b. Party Attorney: Indicates the Public Defender
c. Register of Actions: Provides a case history.
d. Court Schedule: Indicates next court date, court time, courtroom location and name of the Judge.
e. Bonds: Indicates bond amount.
Brevard Clerk of Court Case Information: www.brevardclerk.us
The Brevard County Jail website posts information on persons in the jail, including charges and bond amounts.
Brevard County Jail Inmate Information: www.brevardsheriff.com
If you have been put on probation, regular contact with your probation officer is necessary for your future and the final resolution of your case.
State Felony Probation: www.dc.state.fl.us
Brevard County Misdemeanor Probation: https://www.countyoffice.org/brevard-county-probation-department-rockledge-fl-dc2/
Following are links to social service agencies that can assist with daily living needs.
North Brevard Charities Sharing Center: www.nbcsharingcenter.org
Salvation Army of North Central Brevard: https://salvationarmyflorida.org/ncbrevard/
Daily Bread: www.dailybreadinc.org
Sharing Center of Central Brevard: www.sharingcenter.org
Catholic Charities of Central Florida – Southern Brevard: www.cflcc.org
Second Harvest Food Bank of Brevard: www.foodbankcentralflorida.org
Family Promise of Brevard, Inc.: www.familypromiseofbrevard.org
Community of Hope: www.hopeofbrevard.com
Circles of Care: www.circlesofcare.org
Prevent! of Brevard: https://www.freerehab.center/li/fl-prevent_of_brevard
Brevard Outpatient Alternative Treatment (B.O.A.T.): www.brevardoutpatient.com
The Bridge: Bridges of America
Central Florida Treatment Center: www.methadoneworks.net
Alcoholics Anonymous: www.aaspacecoast.org
Narcotic Anonymous: www.spacecoastna.org
Liberty Lodge: www.libertylodgeministries.com
Start Your Recovery:www.https://startyourrecovery.org/
Drug Rehab: www.Drugrehab.com/Florida:
Addiction Guide: : https://www.addictionguide.com
Live Another Day: https://liveanotherday.org/
Detox Local: https://www.detoxlocal.com/
Anxiety Disorder Guide: https://amfmtreatment.com/types-of-anxiety-disorders/
National Veterans Homeless Support, Inc.: www.nvhs.us
Vietnam and All Veterans of Brevard County: www.vietnamandallveteransofbrevard.com
American Veterans Empowerment Team (AVET Project Inc.): www.avetproject.org
Stateside Legal: www.statesidelegal.org
Veterans Guide: www.resourcepoint.org
Brevard Prevention : https://www.brevardprevention.org/resources/