Individuals interested in employment with the Office of the Public Defender may forward a resume to us. Resumes for attorney positions should be directed Blaise Trettis, Public Defender; resumes for support staff positions should be directed to Mary Lu Tombleson, Executive Director; and resumes for investigative positions should be directed to David J. McGuiness, Chief Investigator.
The Office of the Public Defender has five offices throughout Brevard and Seminole Counties.
The main administrative office is located in Brevard County at:
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Building E, Second Floor
Viera, Florida 32940
Fax (321) 617-7353
The main office in Seminole County is located at:
101 Bush Boulevard
Sanford, Florida 32772
Fax (407) 665-4540
- Executive Director: Mary Lu Tombleson
- Chief Investigator: David J. McGuiness
- Chief Assistant Public Defender – Brevard County: J. Randall Moore
- Chief Assistant Public Defender – Seminole County: Jeffery Dowdy
- Misdemeanor Supervisor – Brevard County: Douglas Reynolds